Frequently Asked Questions
Discover answers to your questions. If you require information on assembly instructions, dimensions, or the stock status of a specific product, utilize the search bar located at the website's top.
How do I know my size for belts?
As every woman has a different waist, she needs a different size of belt. You will find the size on the back of the belt: can vary from 70 to 95.
- Normal size 34-36: Belt size 70
- Normal size 36-38: Belt size 75
- Normal size 38-40: Belt size 80
- Normal size 40-42: Belt size 85
- Normal size 42-44: Belt size 90
- Normal size 44-46: Belt size 95
The size of the belt is the length of the belt from the beginning of the belt at the buckle until the 3rd hole. This is how a woman should wear her belt, then the leather part past the buckle is not too long nor too short.
Oops, my belt is too big - how can I shorten it?
The K&J belt can be reduced very easily with the right material or with a very short visit to the shoemaker.
- Release the screw on the base of the belt with a screwdriver.
- Cut the part of the belt that is too long, you put the cut part on the cut belt for the right emplacement of the hole.
- Take a pinch machine and pinch a hole on the right place and you put the screw in the new hole.
- Put everything back together and voila, you have a new belt!
Are the buckles nickel-free?
Yes, all our buckles are nickel-free and follow nickel directive in the European Union
Can I put my belt in my pants?
That depends on the width of the belt. If your belt is thinner than 4/4,5cm, you won't have any problems putting it trough your pants. If the belt is wider than 4,5cm, you won't be able to put it trough your pants.