Our pieces are made to be lived in. They are investments you can love long-term or share with your nearest and dearest. Please follow our care instructions carefully, so that all your K&J items keep their timeless, versatile design.
To keep leather belts and bags as gorgeous as ever, follow these simple tips for removing stains and treating your leather items with care. This will extend the lifetime of your items, too.
- Avoid exposure to wet conditions for too long
- If items get wet, avoid radiators but let dry naturally
- To remove surface dirt, use a damp cloth and rub carefully
- To remove stains, use non-toxic leather cleaners
- Consult your local dry cleaner, they are experts in maintaining and restoring leather goods.
- Before washing, turn wool garments inside out
- Handwash or machine wash on delicate/cold water cycle
- Use a mild, wool-friendly detergent
- Don't tumble-dry wool products
- Don’t wring out wool clothing, but press or squeeze out water
- Lay flat to dry to avoid stretching